Join Our Design Team
Avadium believes in being a leader in the consulting world. We look for exceptional and talented people who are creative problem solvers and innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit. We look for the best to join our team.
Graphic Designer Job Description
Avadium Design works with some of the world's best-known brands. Our dynamic team, located in Scottsdale, Arizona is passionate about creating innovative products and brands through a user centered design approach. At Avadium you will work closely with product management, consumer insights and design to generate unique solutions that solve unique design projects. As a member of the Design team you will have the opportunity to work across brands and categories in the consumer and commercial industries. The fast-paced work is rewarding and covers an entire range of projects from startups to fortune 100 level clients.
As a critical part of the Design and Branding team, the graphic designer will be a key contributor for breakthrough ideas. This opportunity is for an ambitious and enthusiastic designer to take their brand and graphic design experience to new levels, experimenting with brand applications across a wide variety of mediums. The candidate will be highly organized and self-motivated to take initiative and add value to our small team. You will be passionate about graphic, information and interaction design. You will have an eye for detail and the desire to produce compelling, clear and engaging communication wherever possible.
The perfect candidate for this role has an entrepreneurial mindset, a highly developed technical aptitude, and the ability to take constructive feedback while working collaboratively.
• Prepare and produce graphic designs, concepts, and layouts for packaging, POP displays, corrugate shippers, print and digital applications. Expertise in all channels is not required but a familiarity and a willingness to learn is essential for success.
• Utilize project management skills; Consult with internal clients and supervisor to define project requirements, communicate status and suggest improvements as needed.
• Prepare work to specification for print or digital application, verify accuracy of proof and monitor quality throughout project. Supervise pre-press approvals when required.
• Participate in ideation, concept development and research.
• Stay abreast of creative and digital trends
• Design needs for multiple channels including, but not limited to, consumer or customer facing selling materials, social media, video production, webpages, internal communications, packaging and branding materials.
• You have 4+ years of identity brand design, packaging design, graphic design experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications.
• Experience in packaging design at a consumer products company a plus
• You have a love of design: must have passion for creative excellence, branding, and visual communication.
• Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills (from branding identity, digital, to time-based media).
• Demonstrated experience as a talented designer and conceptual thinker
• Strong and diverse portfolio that proves solid typography and composition skills as well as a passion for innovation and the latest trends & influences
• Excellent computer skills including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Powerpoint
• Strong understanding of print processes.
• You’re strong in conceptual thinking and design development, have communication skills and working knowledge of graphic design and digital media.
• You work well within large teams and independently and participate and contribute in design critiques.
• Must be an excellent communicator.
• Portfolio shows strategic and creative solutions that supports project goals.
Please send resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org